fd

Monday, February 27, 2012

Thoughts on Germany

Well I made it back to Florence after another great weekend! I can't believe I can say I've been in 4 different countries in the span of 3 weeks! It has been an exhausting month but well worth it. I really enjoyed my trip to Munich... I appreciated experiencing a completely different culture than Italy's! The beer culture is evident and proud, and everyone is so friendly you just feel happy walking around. The weather was a bit gloomy at times but the city was still charming and I loved all the history! I've put up my pictures to walk you through some of the adventures I had, but I'm glad to say I had a really great time with many funny stories! 
  
Today I had to jump back in the swing of things, but it's always great to return back to Florence... I feel like I fall more in love with the city every time I leave it! I went in search of a computer charger today (mine called it quits) and went on a wild goose chase for a non-existant store. But, it provided me a great walk on a beautiful day while exploring the less touristy parts of the city. 
  
Here's the link-- I've got some major sleep to catch up on! 
  
Munich Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment