Not much to report from today! I slept in (which was much needed) and having a bit of an off day, I decided to stay in and mosey around the apartment. The day did get better though when we headed out to dinner at a recommended restaurant to us, Baldovino. We were so impressed with this restaurant; it was small, inviting and had a great relaxing atmosphere which is just what we wanted to start out the weekend! All of us had great dishes and I had a pumpkin and potato gnocchi with cheese sauce which was delicious. It's always a good sign when restaurants have a seasonal menu and it didn't disappoint! We wrapped up our meal with two desserts: a piece of chocolate cake and a piece of cheesecake with strawberries on top. I didn't take pictures (I semi-regret this) but the desserts knocked my socks off. They make the desserts in the restaurant and I do believe it was one of the best pieces of cheesecake I've ever had!
We came back to the apartment stuffed and happy and we curled up and watched When Harry Met Sally to end the night. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting and bring a good day...even with the never ceasing chilly weather!
![]() |
| One perk of where we live is a huge wall outside with advertisements of things going on in the city... yes I want to go to this one especially! |


No comments:
Post a Comment