fd

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So, have you packed yet?

Today's the day! In one hour I'll be on my way to the airport and off to Florence. For the last three weeks most conversations I've had with people have gone along these lines:


"Oh, where are you studying?"
          "I'm going to Florence!"
"So, Have you packed yet?"
           "Well...no..."


Which is not very reassuring since every website I've read has said to pack at least a week in advance... oops. 


But ladies and gentlemen fear no more because I have officially finished packing! After eliminating half the clothes I was planning to bring, and exercising extreme force when stuffing things in, my suitcase is zipped closed and is actually half the size of me. 




Today I'm flying through Charlotte and Frankfurt and will be in Florence by tomorrow afternoon. Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Mary! On the packing AND on the setup of this wonderful blogsite! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete